Friday, February 19, 2016

7/52

7 weeks!

I haven't failed, yet! ;)


Cyrus had his first valentines party at school! It was adorable!










Last Friday, I had a make and take at my house, it will hopefully be a monthly thing. It was a lot of fun! We made, face toner, love potion, massage oil, thieves cleaner and chapstick...(well I pre made those!) I'd say it was a success. Thank you to everyone who came!

Saturday we went to my nephews basketball game, and visited my sister and family....and then we had a date night... A much much needed one!


Sunday was Valentine's day, we're not big supporters of that holiday...but I made our usual heart breakfast, and we cooked dinner together- and Jay did the dishes, so for me that is just perfect!


We have had some cold, cold days here in NH....making it hard for Jay to work- but it made some time for us to have with each other- so I'll take it!


Other than that its been a pretty mundane week!

Hope you all had a great week!



















No comments:

Post a Comment