Wednesday, November 6, 2013

6/365

I was headed out the door to run a few errands, when I decided to head back in the house and grab my trusty ol Nikon. It was 2 and I had snapped a few pictures but nothing I really wanted to share. I figured while I was out and about I would find something worth capturing. I reached the bottom of the stairs and Cyrus told me he had found me a special leaf from a maple tree, I smiled and told him I thought it was perfect but that it was actually an oak leaf, when I went to grab it from his hands I saw the sweetest shadow to my left.....

 
 
 
So thankful I had my camera with me to capture this sweet little moment!
 
 
Oh and one more for good measure! Happy Wednesday!
 


1 comment:

  1. I love that shadow! The sunset is just lovely too with all the colours you were able to capture. :)
    http://lookingthroughmylens365.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete