Thursday, November 7, 2013

7/365

One week! I've successfully picked up my camera, created the shot, edited and posted it for one week! Only 51 more weeks to go!

I got four hours to myself today, so I headed to the mall and hit up the sale at JcPenney's and Victoria's Secret! I finally have my outfit for our Christmas pictures, that I plan to do this weekend, hopefully! I picked up a very tired little boy from his grandparents, and realized I had forgotten to take my picture for the day. I shined my flashlight from my phone onto his face, cranked up the ISO, and snapped this.....Needless to say I just made him grumpier....

 
Horrible picture, I know! I promise tomorrow I'll do better!
 

So I got Cyrus out of the car, came back out to get the bags from the car and the motion light just happened to be illuminating all the fallen oak leaves on the ground, so I grabbed the camera and snapped this...
 
 
Yes, another day of 2 images. Will I ever be able to do just one?!


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I LOVE the picture of the leaf...you nailed the focus! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I look forward to following yours as well. -Brooke Bucher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to comment! I like all the bokeh in the leaf picture and just the glow of it! :)

    ReplyDelete