Friday, October 10, 2014

344/365

Trying to finish the last few days of this blog has been hard. I can't seem to stay caught up, and I can't seem to find anything worth photographing. I'll be happy when this is done, although I am sure I will miss it some days!

Cyrus set up his sketch pad by the door, and drew a portrait of his kitty. The details in his pictures have really blossomed from a shot I took a year ago. His people are still body-less, but thats okay, I think I'll shed a few tears when that day comes. He's really growing up! It makes my heart smile, and fill with pride as I watch this little boy mature each and every day. Days like today make me happy to be a Mom, if you asked me this a few days back my answer may not be the same! ;o) Life!

Happy Weekend all! My weekend is filled with a wedding, save the date/engagement, and family session! 



3 comments:

  1. You are amazing!! Keep it up, you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow his drawings have come far! Am he can write letters, that's amazing! You're doing a fantastic job and I hope you continue doing blogs after this ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love kid art!! He's getting so big :) also really really love the second shot with grey at the door! Outstanding capture

    ReplyDelete