Friday, October 31, 2014

365/365

THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS! I did it! We did it! Hard to believe its been a year! I may have missed a day or two, or six, whatever, but I'm thankful for this project! This year I have taken some great photographs and some not so great, I'll cherish them all forever. I've also met some fantastic, talented woman, who I'm hoping to remain in contact with! Its been fun to watch us all grow and learn, together! I'm not saying this the end of this blog, but I'm ready for a break!

As I bid you farewell, I leave you with some serious Cyrus cuteness!









HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

P.S. I'll be back for the month of November for 30 thankful days! See you then! ;o)

7 comments:

  1. Awe 😃 you did it! And he's a cutie pie! This is a cool accomplishment, I've enjoyed seeing your pictures and knowing what's going on in Miranda land. I hope you continue this blog, happy halloweeny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! Congrats! You did it!! And Cyrus is a-freakin'-dorable as Mario! Yes, please let's stay in touch...you inspire me all the time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miranda, you did it!!!! I'm so glad! You did a fantastic job...I love your photos and all your posts! Please don't stop posting on this blog...I'll take a break for a few days, too, but I'll be back soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Miranda!! You did it...365!!! Your pictures are just beautiful and it was so fun getting to know you and the other girls in the group. Let's all stay in touch and keep encouraging each other! Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! We made it! Congrats! I will continue to follow your blog and I hope you will continue to post. I'm gonna take it easy for a few days and am working on my photography goals for this next year, but I'll be back posting and I hope we can stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooo incredibly proud of you for reaching your goal!! I just love love love these shots of Cyrus! They are gorgeous fun and totally perfect in every way!! I love you guys xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute Mario! Congratulations on finishing Project 365!

    ReplyDelete