Wednesday, December 11, 2013

41/365

I know I shouldn't compare myself to other photographers, but I do. I know everyone is on their own journey but I want to so badly to snap my fingers and have perfect pictures like them. I guess I'm just feeling discouraged today. I have so much to learn, which of course is not a bad thing, learning is wonderful. I definitely see a difference in my pictures from a year ago but again, I just want them to perfect all the time already! *Sigh!* Please excuse the pity party and get on to why you came here, my pictures. Played and worked with low light while we waited for Daddy to finish shoveling!
 



2 comments:

  1. You are one of those photographers I wish my pictures were like!! I love your Pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It really made my heart smile!

    ReplyDelete