Wednesday, December 18, 2013

48/365

Yesterday my day started with  me puking, I'm still unsure if it was a bug or mucus build up from my cold that just wasn't settling right with me! Luckily I got to lay low for most of the day, and enjoyed some hot chicken soup before going to sleep very early! I'm tired of being sick, I've had a cold that I just can't shake for over a month, and its making me miserable! My day so far has consisted of the woodstove brewing some essential oils, a dose of emergen-c, dinosaur train big roll bingo, chutes&ladders, candy land, a dose of hyland's and lots and lots of tissues. By the way I lost every game I've played today, and for the record I really HATE chutes&ladders.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. I know that's not any fun, especially this time of year. At least you got to play some games with the kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your not feeling well. It does make a creative composition photo.

    ReplyDelete