Tuesday, December 31, 2013

61/365

Happy New Year's Eve!

We had a low key day. While Jay worked Cyrus and I played games, snuggled and played outside while we waited for Daddy to get home! I rushed to try and watch the last sunset of 2013, because I debated whether or not to go because it had greyed up and started to snow. While it wasn't anything spectacular I'm glad I went and said goodbye to the last sunset of the year! We treated our selves to some steak tips and swordfish to ring in the New Year! I sipped on some wine while enjoying our bonfire, when it died down we headed in to play a few games of mancala and watch the rockin' new year's eve in time square on tv. Cyrus made it until 11:20, and was out like a light! Jay fell asleep at 11:40, and I woke him at 11:57 so I could have my kiss at midnight! I wished my baby brother a Happy Birthday, and headed to bed! Nothing too exciting, but it was perfect for us! :o) Goodbye 2013!







Our last family picture of 2013!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. These are great. Really liked the fire and ice especially - classic and I hope framed on your wall.

    ReplyDelete