Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thankful Days {13/30}

Today, I'm thankful for my other greatest friend in my life. She came into my life when things were uncertain, a time when I felt like I was failing, when I felt alone. She lifted me up with her positivity and her stories of the same feelings she had endured with her first child. She still has these special words for me, no one else can put it quite that way. She'll kill you with compliments, and truly means them from the bottom of her heart. She has the biggest, kindest heart and is not afraid to show it, although it sometimes gets crushed that way. I hope she  never changes that about her. I used to watch her mothering from a distance, and wish I could be half the mom she is! She'll shake her booty for you, even when you don't feel like dancing. She'll hug you, a lot, and you have to like it! ;o) She loves hard, and her actions and words truly show it. By the way you should read some of her writing, its truly breath taking. She has a way with words, I tell you! I'm thankful she gave me girls to love and spoil in my life of boys, and I'm thankful her girls love me like an aunt. I'm thankful she pushes me to be a better person, a more positive person, and to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I love having her as my reading buddy, the conversations that we have about books, warm my heart! I love that she's a worrier, and if I call at a not so normal time, she'd drop everything for me, or sit there worrying about me until she heard back. Again the conversations, we have some of the greatest chats, I'll cherish them forever. Most of all I'm thankful for her friendship, and hope for many many more years of it. You all are missing out on a beautiful person, inside and out! Thank you Jess, for putting up with ME, I know it isn't always easy! <3


1 comment:

  1. Oh my god. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! This was such a surprise to see, I am truly at a loss for words (can you believe that!?) I love you, thank you for being my friend. You are my inspiration, and one of my biggest rocks in life, you are amazing and I don't want to know what life would be like without you there to keep me grounded. I am crying my eyes out, I'm so thankful to have you (and the boys) in my life, I just love your guts.

    ReplyDelete