Sunday, January 5, 2014

66/365

299 days to go! Hopefully I make it through them! I am determined to not give up, but you never know what will happen in life! ;o)

Daddy worked and Cyrus and I spent the day out of the house, and of course I forgot my camera! As I was driving this morning I spotted the most beautiful scene of ice, and was kicking myself for not having my camera! I knew my chances for a great photo for the day were slim after that miss. So today you get another picture of my handsome, awesome guy hanging my shelves for me! Goodbye clutter, hello organization! He's been so good to me, and I am soooo thankful and lucky to have him in my life! I think he's regretting telling me how cheap the materials were...I definitely see more shelf building in his future!

Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. yay for shelves!! The simplicity of this image is what I love most.. Life in all its glory :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It really is the little things in life. Sad my white balance is so horrible in this shot :o(

      Delete