Tuesday, January 14, 2014

75/365

Rain, rain go away! I'm done with all this rain, at this point I'd rather it be snow, at least I can take my camera outside still, but not with rain. I had a busy day of running around, visiting my Dad for his 55th birthday and going to my friends house for our show night!

I brought my camera with me all day there just wasn't anything worth photographing in the awful rain and fog. We didn't actually celebrate my Dad's birthday because they had already made plans for the evening, so that was off the list. Again, nothing too exciting in my house. I'm positive every one is sick of Cyrus pictures! Ahh, this is starting to get challenging. Anyone else feeling in a rut? I'm thinking maybe some of my followers and those I follow can start a project with each other to keep us all going? Perhaps one of those 30 day challenges, or a low light challenge, leading lines, b&w week, still life, night time- any ideas? Any interest? We still have 290 days to go. Just writing that is making my head spin a little.

We got busy and let our stove go out, so we had to rebuild our fire, and it threw off some really cool flames. Jay suggested I just use that for my picture. So I did. It just isn't anything special and I'm getting annoyed with myself!

Oh and its another late post because when it rains, I don't have internet. Like at all! Fairpoint sucks, and really needs to do something about it but won't. Oh did I mention when a big truck or plow truck comes down our road the internet goes out too? Cause yeah well it does. Its constantly out for one odd reason or another. Glad I spend so much money on it! ;o)




So we ate our dinner, I caught up on some shows and then headed to Jaimie's for our usual Tuesday night. She gave me a beautiful ornament she made and these lovely chocolates. I came home at 10 and photographed these, seriously. How cute are they? They were delicious too!



4 comments:

  1. I really like the stove photo. I love how all the logs are lined up so we see the ends. I also love the blue flames, you don't see those very often. I would love to do a 30 day challenge. I keep telling myself that if I can just get through the winter this project will be so much easier when it gets warmer out and stays light out later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm not sick of Cyrus pics. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im totally in!! I think it will be a great way to inspire all if us!! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the fire pix, and all of Cyrus.. He's so handsome and all your images of him are so different!!

    ReplyDelete