Friday, January 17, 2014

78/365

I spent the morning cleaning up a bit, and doing the things I've slacked on. Tess called and asked if I wanted to go for a walk with her, so they popped over for a quick walk! It was nice to have visitors after being cooped up for so long, oh and the exercise was good too. I really need to get back into walking, I lost so much weight and felt so good about myself when I did. No more excuses, I will be walking these pounds off that I've gained. After browsing old photos (the last two years), I finally realize I was skinny. I wish I had believed people when they told me, and enjoyed the compliments but I didn't. I always wondered what they were looking at, cause it sure wasn't what I saw in the mirror. I always told them I still had x amount of weight to lose and blah blah blah. Now I realize I was crazy, if I had lost any more weight I would have been skin and bones, literally. I'm not sure if I want to be that thin again, but I definitely want to tone up and a lose a bit! Sorry for the total sidetrack, just wanted to spill my thoughts for me to be able to read later in life. Any who the day went fast and gave me many times to capture things I just didn't feel like it. Jay came home, and I had still yet to pick up the camera, so I told him I was going to venture down the road and see the sunset.

At first I was capturing the regular old sunset, and thinking to myself how many times can I use a sunset or sunrise picture before someone sighs at my blog. My mind started working and I captured it uniquely or at least I think its unique! I'm happy with shot of the day, and I'm happy I'm not posting just a picture of the sunset. It was gorgeous, glad I ventured out!


5 comments:

  1. I love this!!!!!!!! Great perspective...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's super cool! And love yourself, you're beau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iful just the way you are :) damn button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is stunning!! What a neat way to capture the sunset!!

    ReplyDelete