Friday, May 16, 2014

197/365

Ooobleck. What's better than a little cornstarch, water, and food coloring? It was fun to play in this with Cyrus, unfortunately he didn't enjoy it as much as I thought he would. I think maybe fifteen minutes, tops! He did however save it to show Daddy, for when he gets home from work, so I might get a few more minutes out of him.


After I took this photo, he explained to me that since I did my "photoshoot" of him playing in this, he deserved a piece of chocolate cake. Right kid, at 10 am, I'll be sure to cut off a hunk of cake for you. Think again, little one! We've now had a cake battle, ALL DAY long, proud to say I'm still WINNING!

7 comments:

  1. The lighting, highlights and especially shadows, in this photo are gorgeous! I really like his face oof, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so great that you do these things with him ❤️ I love the drippies, and the lighting. The color is super cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great composition and beautiful lighting! I need to do this with my littles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS...no clue why my name says my husband's as well...blogger is doing some weird stuff on my computer. :) Hopefully I've fixed it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a brave momma! But cute shot, for sure. Is this as liquid-y as it looks or what is the consistency? Not sure we'd make that around here yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shot!! Great lighting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eww, green slime. Haha, its a great shot.

    ReplyDelete