Sunday, May 18, 2014

199/365

Today, I had the pleasure of working with a super fun family, who will soon be adding a little princess to their family! They are friends of my sister, so I knew them, which always makes a session a little easier, but harder all at the same time. I want to make sure I go above and beyond for them, but also not stress myself out!

As many of my fellow photographers know, sometimes you have to get in some pretty awkward positions to get THE shot. Right?! Well anyway, back to Sunday their son asked me if I was an Avatar, air bender to be exact. I was literally laughing so hard, I told him I'd be sure to add that to my resume! Oh, 11 year old boys!

I cannot wait to photograph their little girl in June! I'm going to be trying out new things, which may or may not work out, and I'm so lucky they're willing to give me that chance!






No comments:

Post a Comment