Sunday, February 9, 2014

101/365

Today I was asked to come to a Mary Kay makeover party to help a friend build her portfolio. She is a Mary Kay Consultant but it looking to expand her horizons and is thinking of dabbling in the wedding make up industry. I did some shots of them doing their own facials, her applying makeup and then I did a before and after for her! It was a fun day, and great to be out of the house being an adult, as a stay at home Mom, I don't get that very often! Oh and I highly recommend Mary Kay Satin Hands- an amazing product, that is now going to be in my daily routine!





2 comments:

  1. i think it's so cool that you did that! and again, jamie is pretty all on her own, but i really love the after picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of fun! It was really fun to see the difference...because at the time you don't think its much! She is so pretty...she's lucky! I look like death with out makeup!

      Delete