Friday, February 14, 2014

106/365

Happy Valentine's Day!

We started our day with some heart fried eggs, with cut out heart toast! So good! Then we shoveled ourselves out from this blizzard.

Jay takes care of two elderly families during the winter, shoveling their roofs, walkways, snowblowing, bringing in wood and what ever else they need! So with the 18 inches that was dropped on us he had to go and shovel, a lot! I joined him for his last house, and did the paths so I could take a little bit of the work off his hands! Boy will I feel that tomorrow! ;)

He said thats true love, spending a Valentine's day shoveling together. You know what, it is! Cyrus was asleep by 6:30pm, and we quickly followed him!

Hope everyone had a great day celebrating Valentine's Day, however you choose to spend it!



Cyrus saw me draw on the window for my picture today, and he decided to draw a masterpiece all on his own!

4 comments:

  1. I really the heart.. Great idea! Also Cys art is priceless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it was pretty lame but I had no idea what to take a picture of!

      Delete
  2. awe i love the window art! i think it's sweet that you guys did that, it really is true love! you guy are lucky to hae each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We love doodling....we must look real classy from the outside!

      Delete