Tuesday, February 25, 2014

117/365

Tuesday nights are show nights with Jaimie, they have been for the last 3 years or so if I remember correctly! Although I haven't seen her in a few weeks because of this or that so tonight is long over due! I miss her!
She's supplying the wine, and I'm supplying these super delicious sugar cookie cherry bars! 


You can find the recipe here. Thank you, Pinterest!! They're so easy to whip up and SOOOOO good, trust me! (P.S. this shot isn't of them cooked, they just went into the oven!!)

9 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy.. Nice idea taking the pix inside the oven, very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks and sounds so yummy. I will def have to try these soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know if you do and what your thoughts are! :o)

      Delete
  3. Yummy!! Love the picture...the color of the cherry really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum! I love easy recipes like this. Thanks for sharing! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Miranda. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog the other day. I found yours from Moyca photography. These cherry bars look delicious...and the photo is great. I like that you shot this before it was baked so you can really see all the yummy, gooey cherries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Looking forward to following your blog!

      Delete