Saturday, February 1, 2014

93/365

Today we celebrated my nephew's 8th birthday! He had a fun, crazy swimming party with all his friends at the YMCA, then we went back to his house for dinner and cupcakes! Oh and because I'm the best Auntie EVER I got him the best gift....the rainbow loom!I have a special place in my heart for this little boy. I was 17 when he was born, doing my internship at the local elementary school when I got a message from my dad saying your sister really needs you, the little groundhog has decided to arrive! I rushed to the hospital with a chocolate shake in hand for the laboring Momma and was so excited to meet this little man! His birth was amazing, and something I'll never forget. I was very blessed to be apart of all my nephew's births, but his was extra special. He and I have such a special bond, that could never be replaced, I hope as he gets older our relationship doesn't fade, because he means the world to me. I hope he knows I'll always be here for him, a tight hug, a listening ear whatever he needs and I hope he knows he can always come to me especially when he doesn't feel like he has anyone! Happy Birthday, a day early, Anthony. I love you!








4 comments:

  1. Love the pool pix with Jay.. The water droplets are awesome :) also the first cake pix is super great.. So happy your back in blog land.. I've missed ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are my favorite too!! Its nice to be caught up, I'm ready to not be so busy but that doesn't look to promising this month! ;(

      Delete
  2. Awe these pics are amazing.I love how much you love your nephews, you're a really great auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also yay Cyrus big boy! How awesome is it that he swam all by himself! ? So cool!

    ReplyDelete